Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matrix Online goes gold - 22th March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Fans who pre-order The Matrix Online will enjoy the added bonus of special in-game abilities, access to the beta and an early entrance into the game
    Six new movies from The Matrix Online have been added in our download area, showcasing this this MMORPG developed by Monolith Productions in conjunction with the Wachowski Brothers, creators of The Matrix trilogy. Thanks: 3DGamers. Expected on store shelves in the US on March 22 and in Europe on April 8th, The Matrix Online will be sold through all major game retailers for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $49.99. Gamers can either subscribe online for a monthly subscription fee of $14.99 or purchase pre-paid game cards with 60 days worth of play time for $29.99.

Its a good idea,i would have quite liked going into a masivley multiplayer matrix environment. However, the cost of the game is about on par with other games, fair enough... but they can fvck right off if the think i'm gonna pay 15usd per month for playing the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

If it makes you feel any better, its meant to be very shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i don't want to feel left out of this conversation, so can i just post "I HEARD THIS MMORPG IS SH|T", even though i didnt play it.

-adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Are you trying to imply that you've heard otherwise?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

i havent played it or seen it in action but judging from the screenies i saw i sincerely hope that if they plan for it to be successful then its gameplay had better be a million times better than the frankly sh!t graphics i have seen so far...

its a good idea but based on my opinion of the matrix 2 and 3 then i wouldnt bother holding my breath :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Im just wondering if anyone has actually played Matrix online yet?, the word of mouth is terrible on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

i got this from a friend today for €10 s siad i would try it out. i installed it an hour ago and it has been patching ever since! but once i get up and running i will give a full report on whether it is any god or not ... :o

Advertisement