Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MJ jokes, gert your MJ jokes <warning adult humour>

• 15-03-2005 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭

Right i know your all getting the jackson joke in your emails.
    Post em here, please don post the same ones twice.

Here we go :)

<snip>

Please don't post them here, unless you want to be banned

X
    [/font][/size][/font]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

please don post the same ones twice.

Loads of them are already [THREAD=231013]here[/THREAD] and elsewhere which is maybe why there aren't loads of replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kenny

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Yeah, jokes about child molestation are hilarious aren't they? :rolleyes:

Despatch wrote:
    Yeah, jokes about child molestation are hilarious aren't they? :rolleyes:

Why, yes. Yes they are! :D;):p

• Advertisement

Papa Hoff wrote:
    Why, yes. Yes they are! :D;):p

Maybe if you were on the recieving end of such abuse yourself or knew someone who was abused, then you would think differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

classic! :D

Maybe if you were on the recieving end of such abuse yourself or knew someone who was abused, then you would think differently.
    How the hell do you know about my history? The best way to deal with a lot of issues IS to make a bit of a funneh over them. Dont EVER assume over the internet. It is the worst thing you could possibly do to someone. Why can't you jusk ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭sailorboy

well i see the funny side of them
    keep them coming

Papa Hoff wrote:
    How the hell do you know about my history? The best way to deal with a lot of issues IS to make a bit of a funneh over them. Dont EVER assume over the internet. It is the worst thing you could possibly do to someone. Why can't you jusk ask?

I was actually speaking from a personal perspective, I wasn't making any assumptions about you. These kind of jokes serve no real purpose unlike Chris Morris' Brass Eye parody of the hysterical reactions in the media towards reports of child abuse. I didn't particularly enjoy the show, but at least he had a point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

ok From this point on I am gonna ban anyone who posts an offensive Michael Jackson / abuse related joke. Yes they are a little tasteless, and this is not the place for them.

Consider yourselves warned

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

Biohazard just because you dont find these jokes amusing does not mean others do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

EricM wrote:
    Biohazard just because you dont find these jokes amusing does not mean others do.

And where exactly, did I say that I didnt find them amusing ?

Do you honestly think that I would edit jokes / ban people for posting jokes that I dont like ? What type of moderator would do that and get away with it, I ask you.

I may find something hilarious myself, but at the end of the day, I have to take into account the sensitivities and wishes of all readers, and If I believe that something will cause offence, I will intervene in any way I see fit.

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Nice one BioHazRd!

Advertisement