Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Basic arrays....

Options
  • 15-03-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

.... have to make a programme using arrays to be able to be able to input 2 vectors (x,y,z) and calculate angle between them and their cross product. Any help appreciated! Also, any good sites for vb code?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Any help appreciated!
    I woulda said that the most help anyone could/should give you here is the advice to do your own homework, because that way you stand the best chance of learning the stuff.

But maybe thats just cause I'm grumpy.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

BangBeater wrote:
    .... have to make a programme using arrays to be able to be able to input 2 vectors (x,y,z) and calculate angle between them and their cross product. Any help appreciated! Also, any good sites for vb code?

Lets see the code you've written so far and maybe we an comment/point you in the right direction.
    bonkey wrote:
    I woulda said that the most help anyone could/should give you here is the advice to do your own homework, because that way you stand the best chance of learning the stuff.

But maybe thats just cause I'm grumpy.

jc

We need a cup of coffe over here... STAT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭osmethod

Advertisement