Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering BF:V

Options
  • 15-03-2005 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

has anyone else here had trouble registering BF:V due to the fact that irel;and is not in the drop down list? how do i get around this - its annoying that i can buy the game in a shop here and then not register it :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You do not need to register the game to play it. All you need to do is click on 'Register Later'. You can totally ignore the whole registration thing too, its pretty much bollix and a waste of time for BF, particularlly with the fact that EA constantly forget 'Ireland' with their registration programs.

Dont forget to patch up your BFV :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 l(00)py

thanks, i've been playing it but was curious as to what ea offer when you register plus i am annoyed. still got bb yesterday and gaming it all night so all is good : )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

They offer you feck all tbh. I think 'support' is all they offer you if you have a problem. You can get most of that free from their website anyway. Nothing really worth a worry over tbh. There are some decent mods about for it that are worth looking at such as POE etc. The tig server runs the poe mod a lot these days.

Hopefully with Battlefield 2 they will sort out the problem as we will need to register BF2 for stats tracking and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Welcome to BFV and to BB Gaming Loopy. There are a number of Irish BFV servers running at the moment. Some are running a very good MOD called POE, Point Of Existance.

The Irish Guard Server that Winters mentioned is running POE at the moment but if you want to have a friendly game of BFV then drop into #tig.ie on quakenet and we'll be happy to change the server over to BFV and join you for a game or two. Hope to see you around.

The Fairy.
    The Irish Guard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Welcome mate to the world of BFV........NRG have a server running BFV 24X7....>IP address 212.42.16.86:29162......or download and install xfire and you will be able to arrange matchs with us.....info in sig,.......see you in da jungle!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

TiG sucks, buy wow.

/me runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Yeah you'd better run ya gimp :eek:

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

TiG sucks, buy wow.

/me runs
    Damn WoW noob.

/me snipes Jims head off, at 500 feet.