Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anonomus rex (i cant spell for $#1T)

• 15-03-2005 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

just saw the add on sky 1

ehhhh WTF???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Anonymous Rex:

Vincent Rubio, a Los Angeles private investigator, is down on his luck: He's out of work. His car's been repossessed. His partner has died under mysterious circumstances. And his tail just won't stay put. Vincent is a dinosaur—a Velociraptor, to be precise. It seems the dinosaurs faked their extinction 65 million years ago and still roam the earth, disguised in convincing latex costumes that help them blend perfectly into human society. A heightened sense of smell allows the dinos to detect one another—Vincent's got an odor like a tasty Cuban cigar!

When Vincent is called to investigate a two-bit case of arson at a hip dino nightclub, he discovers something much more sinister, which lures him back to New York City—the scene of his partner's death and a dangerous nexus of dinosaur and human intermingling. Will Vincent solve the mystery of his partner's death? Will a gorgeous blond chanteuse discover his true identity, jeopardizing both their lives? Will Vincent be able to conquer his dangerous addiction to basil, or will he wind up in Herbaholics Anonymous? Will he find true love, or resort to crumpled issues of Stegolicious?.

Wow... that's some premise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Eh? Is this for real?

This could quite possibly be the worst thing I have ever heard of.

jor el wrote:
    Eh? Is this for real?

This could quite possibly be the worst thing I have ever heard of.
    I agree. The plot for Super Mario Bros. The Movie makes more sence than this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

hahaahahahaah

is this a live action show?

• Advertisement

Chalk wrote:
    hahaahahahaah

is this a live action show?
    Yes. live action. The dinosaurs all look human so they don't have to actually spend any money on special effects and can instead concentrate on the amazing storylines.

It's got Issac Hayes in it.. which... eh... I guess is pretty cool....

(*Chalk: Nice update on the sig!*)

Advertisement