Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essential Gamecube games

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Unbelievable, Resi 4 has sold out in Gamestop, not in the no.s the PS or Xbox is used to selling but still high numbers for a 'cube title.
    Have to get it in game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Did anyone else buy the 99euro Donkey Konga pack? I'd be interested to know if you got MK too. I asked about it in Game at the weekend, and they fobbed me off (successfully) with some **** about that being a different promotion and that they were just told to slash the price of the Dk pack on its own (ie, GC, bongos, game) for 99.

If anyone got MK too in this promotion, I'd like to hear about it, as I'll be including you in my class action suit against Game for being tireless arsewads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

what store was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

corblimey wrote:
    Did anyone else buy the 99euro Donkey Konga pack? I'd be interested to know if you got MK too. I asked about it in Game at the weekend, and they fobbed me off (successfully) with some **** about that being a different promotion and that they were just told to slash the price of the Dk pack on its own (ie, GC, bongos, game) for 99.

If anyone got MK too in this promotion, I'd like to hear about it, as I'll be including you in my class action suit against Game for being tireless arsewads.
    Man, whatever store that told you that needs a good slapping (unless it was Tallaght, in which case I'll slap the offender myself...). On the promotional material which arrived just before the weekend, it clearly mentions that you do get MK with it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

How long they running the offer for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Probably while stocks last. There was only 1 Donkey Konga GC left in Tallaght when I finished work on Sunday, might want to get it quick if you're going to get one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Just curious more then anything else, im def getting a cube but iv a Masters thesis (not to mention some software) to write between now and June 1st so not before thats submitted. Ill probs just pick up a fe more DS games to keep me going in the mean time. Pac Pix, Kirby, Yosi and Meteos are all coming soon dam Nintendo trying to ruin me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Rew wrote:
    Just curious more then anything else, im def getting a cube but iv a Masters thesis (not to mention some software) to write between now and June 1st so not before thats submitted. Ill probs just pick up a fe more DS games to keep me going in the mean time. Pac Pix, Kirby, Yosi and Meteos are all coming soon dam Nintendo trying to ruin me!!

I'd get one soon, the GC section in all the games shops is shrinking by the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

evad_lhorg wrote:
    what store was this?
    This was Game on Patrick St in Cork.
    On the promotional material which arrived just before the weekend, it clearly mentions that you do get MK with it.
    Now that's just annoying. I got the GC 2 weeks ago, so I suppose they'll just tell me that my pack was part of a special promotion for that day only. Cants.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Went into Game in Liffey Valley and picked up that bundle on Saturday morning - they couldn't find the Mario Kart that was included in the deal for 15 minutes, but finally found a secret stash of them. Both the staff member that rang up the sale and the security guard on at the time were unaware of the deal and said they were going to buy it too! Seemed like there were 4 or 5 boxes left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement