Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Afternoon Tourny

Options
  • 15-03-2005 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in a tournament on Sunday afternoons in the fitz all suggestions welcome freezeouts/rebuy etc 40/50 euro Freezeout

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bmc

Any tournament that I can play without having to worry about being able to get up on time for work after sounds like a good idea to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Ditto bmc's reply. I'm very interested - particularly in a €30-€50 priced freezeout, maybe with a twist like double chance or scalps. Since there is a rebuy later that night a freezeout in the afternoon might be nice for those planning to play both.

I think by not running something at this time on Sunday the Fitz is really missing an opportunity, though I am sure it is difficult to arrange employees willing work then. Although some older regulars will be busy with family commitments on Sunday afternoons, there is a large pool of younger 'new' players who will attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

i think a tourney like the Gutshot one would be great. how about a €30 freezeout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

Cool! something like a €25-€50 Non Rebuy game (Freezout / Double Chance / ShootOut are all good!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I thought the opening time of the Fitz on Sunday's had been pushed back to half five from half four since nobody was coming in at half four for STT's or anything.

I'd play a €30 freezeout, or the €25 cashgame either. Would the normal 6.30 freezeout be on as usual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Ok sounds like a 30 euro freezeout, The club would open all day if there were people there to play, yes the freeroll would still go ahead at half 6, anyway keep the suggestions coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I'd be interested in this also, its about time I started venturing into the Fitz.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Yea I would be interested aswell....€30 freezeout sounds just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

€200 Omaha 8/b rebuy, or failing that a 30-50 freezeout would be ample :)

I'd like a €30 scalps with just the one rebuy/top-up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

You know what I'd love to see, a €30 buy-in NL cash game.
    Or any kind of NL cash game in the Fitz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

I'm don't really play online much but it seems that it's standard to have NL tables where the max buy-in is 100 BBs, (eg $0.25/$0.50 on PS you can't sit down with more that $50 etc).

Dunno if the fitz has 0.25c chips but would a 0.50/0.50 NL game work with a max buy-in of €50 ?(of course you could just go for 0.50/1 game with a €100 tho it might be a bit steep for some...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

lafortezza wrote:
    Or any kind of NL cash game in the Fitz.

A dangerous game with some of the headers in there. "I no loose gamble, I all in". Especially if it was NL Omaha :rolleyes:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

30 FO seems like a nice lazy way to spend a sunday afternoon...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

The 25 game in the Fitz can also be run as an all holdem or you can ask for your name to be put down for an all holdem 50 game which does run every now and then but tends to burn out

Advertisement