Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭topgold

. . . lots of 404s on infinityhelp.com . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

U should fix ure frames.
    Remove the option to resize them and make them smaller - the sidebar especially. The link jpg's are too big. The page looks nice tho. )the unreal one im talking about)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

404s ****, its ok on mine and on the ones in college, i'v tested it on all res (bar 640*480) in netscape, ie5+4 and NeoPlanet....what browser you using??

btw the site is not finished.

I am working on a HTML and CSS creator, and would like you guys to try it out, its made in VB so you have to have the runtimes installed, bear in mind that its in beta and i do VB as a past time so its not great but its ok if you know your stuff, download it here

www.esatclear.ie/~okellyc/beta1.exe

thx for any comments (i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

404 errors showing up on:
    • "News Archive" under "News" on the left.
    • Everything under "Games" on the left.
    • "Credits" and "Join Mailing List" under Contact/About on the left.
    • "Basic Flash 5", "CuteFTP", "Motherboards" and "Archive" under "Tutorials" on the right.
    • "Message Board" in the middle @ the top
    • "Polls" in the middle @ the top
    • "Flash Intro" in the middle @ the top - not a 404 but doesn't link to a flash intro!

Mis-spellings:
    • "Stupit" under "Links" on the left - shouldn't that be "Stupid"?
    • Usefull" under "Links" on the left - only one "L" in "Useful".
    • May be more- I'm not being paid to proof read the entire site tongue.gif

The design is ... alright ... your news could be kept a bit more up to date - and if you're going to quote news articles and references on other sites, it might be an idea to actually provide links to those articles.

Apart from that - nice start - needs a bit of work though!

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. -Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 06-02-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

Thanks for the comments guys.
    as for
    Spellings = ehhh i was never good at them
    404s = The project it no ment to be finished till May so them pages are not made yet smile.gif
    thats why the links dont work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hunter px1:
    do you guys all use Dreamweaver???
    </font>

I use a bunch of stuff to get me there. Mostly ppl use Dreamweaver because it saves a lot of time and it's a very handy program. But you should always go back to your notepad just in case. smile.gif

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

I use dreamweaver to speed up things (like rollover images), but trusty old notepad comes in handy to clean up the html (dreamweaver and frontpage can create one hell of a mess).

Also dreamweaver can REALLY **** me off some times so notepad is ALWAYS handy.

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.

[This message has been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (edited 11-02-2001).]

Advertisement