Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera and the boards...

Options
  • 13-02-2001 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

just dl'd opera yesterday and it's quite good so it is, but when you hover over the after hours, or games, or technology links above the sub list pops up in the top left hand corner of the window.

I don't mind too much but if someone gets a chance to look at and possibly fix it well then all the better.

Oh by the way get opera its pretty wicked, and yes it is for windows and not just for *nix as somebody once said. just go to www.opera.com .

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yup!
    A lovely little browser is Opera - I've got a couple of issues with it, but they're only niggly litte things. I also noticed that problem you pointed out there - a bit of a pain, but such is life!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

Advertisement