Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm new to this section of the boards so here's a friendly HELLO!

Options
  • 14-02-2001 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

http://www.habbo.com

If you like chatting, you are gonna love this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

it takes a while to load, but well worth it its amazing what they did does anyone know what you would have to do to get something like that i know its flash/shockwave but i didnt think you could link that with a database

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Lovely site, indeed...

From the makers of www.mobilesdisco.com I believe

_____
    Bard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, nice site, interesting concept, shame it's a little laggy at times tho. I hope they get to develop a good comunity around it.

There was something very similar a few years ago in the form of an actualy downloaded program called 'Palace' or something. same deal, set up your 'avatar' and go around talking to people in comicstrip like fashion. There was a lot more functionality than habbo tho, like custom skins etc. Nice for the novel aspect for around 20 mins.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Yea, I was asked to find some nice flash websites biggrin.gif

Thought you might like it wink.gif

Spot on Bard.

www.flahoo.com has some nice sites. It's a directory for flash. You will have to sift through a bit or rubbish to find the really nice ones.

Try the flahoo search engine and search for 'the internet' as so.
    The first is 'The Internet Car Company'. It's quite nice, but still premature.

Advertisement