Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music that drives you round the bend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

sophie ellis baxter, i wish her music would just dissappear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

In no particular order and by no means a full or definitive list but here goes...

Natasha Beddingfield (her brother too, while I'm at it)
    That f*cking Loose My Breath by Destiny's Child
    If I was a Rich Girl by that wannabe reggae bitch who's name escapes me at the moment
    Anything by McFly
    Anything cheesy-dance pop that samples 80's tracks; you know what I'm talking about
    Anything old and "witty" when that prick Tubridy plays it; he's ruined the Beatles, Sinatra and God knows what else for me...thankfully he's gone from mornings
    That music off of the BUPA Ad, and in fact 99% of music off of ads that end up in the charts

I could go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Wertz wrote:
    If I was a Rich Girl by that wannabe reggae bitch who's name escapes me at the moment

Gwen Stefani? She's hot though.

U2 are no good niether are Black eyed peas and the rest of the RnB sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 IBEH

Panic on the streets of London, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside. I wonder to myself.
    ...........Hang the DJ, cos the music they constantly play - it says nothing to me about my life......

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Any of the Hot FM ****e my little brother loves so much.
    The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, The Frames, Coldplay (my boss has played them to death and beyond)
    Boy bands
    Chart R'n'B
    Gangsta rap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

plazzTT wrote:
    Tupac and BIG.

/me shoots this tit

I can understand thinking Pac was overrated,i do myself,but Biggie? Holy god
    Wertz wrote:

The lyrics are a bit odd (shes feckin swimmin in money already,pfft) but its a crackin Dre beat on it

One that really annoys me is that utter sh1te "you had a boyfriend, he looked like your girlfriend...." sh1t, The Killers is it? Surely some of the worst lyrics ever? And people wonder why i dont listen to this type of thing
    All Kylies music, especially Cant Get You Out of My Head. And no lads, she aint particularly good looking
    The Fitz- in all fairness Bohemian Rhapsody was pants, even the original. I used to quite like it but....ack

And the rest
    Anything by the Cack Eyed Gees
    That song that goes "ya dont need the money when ya look like that do ya honey",it was in a Vodafone ad. Fcuking awful
    Anything and everything by the scissor sisters. Utterly talentless gang of ****
    Sh1t dance like Lolas Theme, The Weekend and Out of Touch (mind you, the birds in the video are fcuking gorgeous, especially one of the dark haired ones, yer one who finds the headphone in your mans ear)
    But the tune is utter ****
    Practically anything the Neptunes produce
    Practically anything that Lil Jon produces. Not because hes a bad beatmaker, but because he ruins the song by shouting "yeaaah!!!" 27 times per minute
    As for Rik Waller, there was something utterly David Brents video about his :D That scottish bird of similiar build also seems to have disappeared. God dammit, when will they realise the only ugly grossly overrated people who can be successful are rappers :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

does the crazy frog count as a song cos if it does i pick that one

• Registered Users Posts: 20,996 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Natasha Bedingfield, Christ that song "these words are my own", why on earth would anyone want to take the credit for that crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭wilkins

I hate the Sterophonics, they make me madI hate the Sterophonics, they make me madI hate the SterophonicI hate the Sterophonics, they make me mads, they make me madI hate the SteropI hate the Sterophonics, they make me madhonics, they make me madI hate the Sterophonics, they make me madI hate the Sterophonics, they make me I hate the Sterophonics, they make me madmadI hate the SterI hate the Sterophonics, they make me madophonics, they make me mad :mad:

Advertisement