Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stateside Transaction Providers

Options
  • 15-03-2005 5:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations of stateside transaction providers, preferably with an API that negates the need for customers to visit the provider's site (i.e. the opposite of WorldPay and PayPal).

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭leahcim

Hi

If I was selling a product and I wanted to collect a customers credit card details I would user a service like world pay or kagi (which is alot less expensive). These services take you to a secure section of their own sites. I know this is not what you requested but read on.

I would load the card processing companies payment form in a html frame on my own site giving the customer the feeling that they have never left my site. AFAIK kagi allow you to customise their card payment processing form to match the look of your own site.

I have never done this so I dont know if the users web browser would give a warning.

leahcim

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thanks but nah, look and feel is only part of it, my main concern is control over, and monitoring of, the transaction process. Trying to track users as they exit and re-enter the site during the transaction is annoying and inconsistent.

adam

Advertisement