Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheating AI?

Options
  • 15-03-2005 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

seems no matter what skill level i play on, I never see the computer booked. I could have 2 on 1 situation, get bodychecked to the ground and still no card.

he could be last man back and still nothing. I mean wtf?

it's getting beyond a joke at this stage. at least fifa would have the opposition getting booked. fs.

oh, xbox version and I really hope there isn't a patch fix for this :( no bb or xbox live.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nah they just *****, they always foul you in front whilst we usually taking them down from behind.

Have broken many a gamepad over the years due to this...... 0-0 with Retard Utd on sat night they break into the box in last minute and i didnt even hit tackle button and he went down peno..... was in game sunday buying new PS 2 pad.

Be glad the worst cheat from PES3 is fixed the catchup bug , you socre and no matter what from tip they will score every time.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

lucky i got 2 extra xbox pads so!

you'd think tho that a fecking full on body check would be deemed a cynical foul or something. fs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Ive never seen a computer player sent off ever. Really bugs me. Ive seen horrendous tackles from them, last man tackles, penalty awarding tackles but never a red card. Even watched the same player (on a yellow at that stage) give away a penalty and also a foul outside the box and yet no second yellow? I mean WTF is that all about?

I like playing against 10, 9, 8, 7(!) men - ive gotten used to it from playing against real people and suckering them into silly challenges :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I've seen them get sent off, but only in a 20 min game, not the 5 or 10 min games

I play 20min games now! me 'n' the bro against the AI. nothing.

must find the dive button...

• Advertisement

Hold r2 and double tap triangle and push analog away from the player , quite hard to do.

PSG 3 arsenal 0 i had 34 shots they had 3, going to get new gamepad in a bit, should really move pc away from the wall or sellotape pillows to it.

kdjac

Since this thread was started i have seen 7 players of opp being sent off for stupid fouls.

Someone post about never scoring 30 yard crackers please.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Playing against Real Madrid in a 15 minute game, they had two players sent off in the first 10 minutes, which was nice. (6 stars)
    They don't get sent off enough though, and last man seems to count for nothing unless it's you that fouls, and then it is a straight red.
    Also, the goalkeepers hardly ever get booked despite the amount of times they have milled into me in the box.

well...had 1 player booked this weekend on 6 star...just as I was bitching to the bro about how muck it was again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

I dunno lads I've seen it all with regards to CPU sending offs, 30 yard volleys etc., the difficulty setting definetly plays a part in the CPU getting booked or sent off. For example if your through for a one v one and push it past the gk on 6 stars he probably wont even foul you but knock off you and severely slow you down letting the CB clear away and if he does bring you down he usually only gets a yellow on 5* and 6*. But i only ever play 10minute games and ive seen 2 CPU defenders get sent off for bullsh1t fouls on 6*.

Regarding the volleys, one of the best goals ive ever seen (it would win any GOTM competition) was some valencia noob CB giving it a right ol' welly from a clearing header, one of those side hip height volleys that fly like bullets and usually hit the corner flag or row z when u do em. twas so good i saved it :P

i got to get some of the goals i have uploaded, all sorts of great goals including a 44m Carlos free kick, a half volley lob at half line from GK clearance and a few recoba specials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

What I consider my best PES goal is without a doubt a 35 foot volley from a cleared corner.

Perfect technique, i.e. my timing and button pressed length.
    I rock ;)

Advertisement