Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new webby what'dya think

Options
  • 15-03-2005 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭

this is just something i put together over the past couple of days as a bday present to my girlfriend (yeah i know, schucks awww, leave it out), so anyway just thought i'd share and get your opinions

http://loraine.ipowerhosts.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

nice, but graphics are a bit slow to load (because the entire site is graphics).. nice idea, but a thumbnail index or something might be nice too.

I hope you ran the idea by her, because there might be some unpleasant surprises in there (especially the intro text!!!).

Technically, though, is a different story ..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thats sweet. I can't read the text in the intro, or the rest of the site well though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

lol, she wrote the intro herself, cmon im not that big headed, as for the validation, i never bothered to check, is there anything i should be worried about, i made sure it worked in ie,firefox and opera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Lydesia

Design is great, i would have centered it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

woot \o/ cheers lydesia, means quite a bit after seeing your stuff on deviantart, spent ages putting that background together in photoshop, i wouldv'e liked in centered but when i tried the layers moved about a bit when resizing the browser window so i just left their position absolute, there was probably a better way of doing it but im still a noob at web design

• Advertisement
Advertisement