Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from broadband

Options
  • 15-03-2005 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

There was a thread i started a while back about boards.ie being to strict and this shows im right. I posted a thread in broadband trying to find out exact info on iol/esat BB upgrades. I know it was posted in another thread but there was a lot of people saying a lot of different things so i didnt know what was real and what wasnt. Anyway i was banned and in my opinion its f-u-c-k-i-n stupid :mad:

[mod]
    "Oh my god he made a thread about something thats already been discussed at boards, lets ban him"[/mod]

Ive news for you mods, nearly every thread that has been made on boards.ie has been made a about 100 times before!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

This has been posted before by several other users. Do a search next time

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ive news for you mods, nearly every thread that has been made on boards.ie has been made a about 100 times before!

No reason to add to that number then, is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Oh no, no guys he's right.

I mean, why are we wasting our time?

Let's all go and do something else!

Seeya The General - don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

nearly every thread that has been made on boards.ie has been made a about 100 times before!
    Wow. That's a statistic and a half.

I was just wondering an hour ago:
    How many people have there been.. ever?

I know it's off topic but I think the General has a good grasp of the entire history of everything and thus is best suited OUT OF EVERYONE ON THE PLANET to answer my question.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

98% of statistics are made up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Ok i don't really care about it but whats the point in banning someone from a board for making a post about something that has already been posted. Why would it bother people if you dont like the thread dont reply and it will make its way down the page and out of view eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ciaran500 wrote:
    98% of statistics are made up
    Statistics don't prove anything... 40% of people know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I think the problem was
    I know this is probably posted in that otther thread but its like 8 pages long and hard to find a defo answer so all im looking for is

There is another thread that covers that you're looking for, you know that, you even said it, yet you made a new thread and proclaimed you were too lazy to read the other one. You don't really care about the rules or if the board gets clogged up with extra junk, as long as you find out what you want it's okay. That's it in a nutshell imho.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Not interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement