Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota GT Turbo.com Dublin Meet.

Options
  • 15-03-2005 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Greetings all,

just a quick note to let anyone who is interested know..

Toyota GT Turbo.com will be having a members meet in Dublin on April 2nd, Saturday.

all info can be found at this link.... http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13955

Thanks

just a preview....
    meets-preview.gif

enjoy
    Macker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

"You must be registered to view these boards" and ive forgotten my login since that last debacle.. [ y'know the one where there woz kills against skylines/rx-7s/M5's etc.] :D

any of those things running a 2.0l celica GT4 engine yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Dan_B

Heheh,
    A guy in one of those tried to take on my FTO once.
    All I'll say is he went home with his tail between his legs that day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

hehe i love it....

every time i post one of these (just to let you know) posts
    it always appeals to the lowest common denominator.....

all i said is "just a quick note to let anyone who is interested know.."
    but as usual it gets spinned to make it look like anyone who drives these cars is a penis...
    get over it lads, just cos i know a few lads driving skylines that are absolute dicks i dont brand all skyline drivers like that (i love skylines actually)
    grow up ladies and stop making yourselves look childish..

Macker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

hehe i love it....

every time i post one of these (just to let you know) posts
    it always appeals to the lowest common denominator.....

all i said is "just a quick note to let anyone who is interested know.."
    but as usual it gets spinned to make it look like anyone who drives these cars is a penis...
    get over it lads, just cos i know a few lads driving skylines that are absolute dicks i dont brand all skyline drivers like that (i love skylines actually)
    grow up ladies and stop making yourselves look childish..

Macker
    there was a few of these motors at the track day in mondello today :eek: talk about pocket rockets :eek: put many a car to shame today ;) good pilots onboard always helps to ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Dan_B wrote:
    Heheh,
    A guy in one of those tried to take on my FTO once.
    All I'll say is he went home with his tail between his legs that day :p

What those little things would hammer an FTO considerin they weigh F*** all .And o yeah is this meeting only for gt's or do you want Glanzas also ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Are Padre Pio badges optional?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Dan_B

Yeah your right weedhead, whats 200 horses when you have a dump valve and play eminem at full volume.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

@Macker

Unfortunetly, posts about modified cars in this forum will always attract a bit of begrudgery and moaning. Fair play for organising a gathering of like minded car owners, always looks kind of cool when a load of cars all the exact same are parked up. The Mx5 club of Ireland looks to be a bit of crack too., with their fortnightly gatherings.

Regarding FTOs - 200BHP ? is that all, I would have expected alot more from Mitsubishi. I think they use the Mivec system similiar to VTEC but constantly on ? Only FTOs I've ever seen though are automatic (presume there is a manual version) - not my cup of tea really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

camarobill wrote:
    there was a few of these motors at the track day in mondello today :eek: talk about pocket rockets :eek: put many a car to shame today ;) good pilots onboard always helps to ;)

o yeah, wrx turbo had difficulties passing little starlet on the final straight.

they could have better handling in the corners as acceleration is great

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

ondafly wrote:
    always looks kind of cool when a load of cars all the exact same are parked up
    Unless they're Toyota Starlets, obviously. Makes people look around for the convent.

weedhead wrote:
    What those little things would hammer an FTO considerin they weigh F*** all .And o yeah is this meeting only for gt's or do you want Glanzas also ???

yip Glanzas are welcome too :D

@ ondafly - yea i know, but sure it cant be helped, i know theres a bad rep, cos i have seen a heap of GT drivers that are just plain Dangerous...

anyway hopefully we'll have a nice day for it, as you can see in the pic, we had one meet in the rain that was bad enough, wouldent want to go through it a second time :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

is is gas :D
    I beat a glanza in a cinquecento
    Ther i waz in me cinqer and thisglanza pulls up with his 17" alloys, tinted windows and a 12year old slappor in the passingor siude. I'd say beacuase he had the blue washer liughts that he had at leats 45000000000000000horsepower at the wheels....
    So we go at the green. It's pretty even in 1st but at 80mph i shift into second and by the time I hits 3rd i'm doing 200mph in the cinqectento. Then the glanza starts catching up.. he must have got the stage 1 kit from **********. Me mate **** pulls unscrews the nos bottles all the way and off we go. We was doing 240mph when the gards pulled us and did us for selling Es at tamagos earlier on
    Dude I never heard of any car doing 80mph in 1st gear
    Man me starlet TURBO does 80mph in 1st it's bleendin rapid roight. Me starlet is fooken deadly it is. Last week i beat a ferrari Enzo on hte autobhan.
    But me cinqecento is faster.
    http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14093

[/scours ebay for a chiquentento GT Turbo that could totally 0wn their bitchy little asses]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

anyway hopefully we'll have a nice day for it, as you can see in the pic, we had one meet in the rain that was bad enough,

yea I think I was at that one, beside the airport about a year ago. Fecking terrible weather, good luck on this one though ;)

528i - there is entirely way too much time and effort put into that post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I beat a glanza in a cinquecento
    Ther i waz in me cinqer and thisglanza pulls up with his 17" alloys, tinted windows and a 12year old slappor in the passingor siude. I'd say beacuase he had the blue washer liughts that he had at leats 45000000000000000horsepower at the wheels....
    So we go at the green. It's pretty even in 1st but at 80mph i shift into second and by the time I hits 3rd i'm doing 200mph in the cinqectento. Then the glanza starts catching up.. he must have got the stage 1 kit from **********. Me mate **** pulls unscrews the nos bottles all the way and off we go. We was doing 240mph when the gards pulled us and did us for selling Es at tamagos earlier on

2 funny and the rise it got. :D:D:D the troll to end all trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

528boy go easy on the Starbos Bro. :D

Advertisement