Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought Property in Turkey or Bulgaria

Options
  • 15-03-2005 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone on here already bought in Turkey or Bulgaria or even just have any useful info as I am considering buying...

What areas are good to purchase and what about ease of access, eg in Bodrum near an airport..

Any info greatly appreciated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭stones

anyone got any info on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Perhaps if you can explain why you reckon there are good investments to be had in Turkey or Bulgaria, others may be able to help you tease out the pro's & con's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Personally I'd be reluctant to buy in Turkey or Bulgaria for a number of reasons.
    It's a good distance away so you'll be relying on others to look after your investment (€€€), If anything goes wrong it will be harder to sort, They will have a different tax and legal system to ourselves so you will need to now the relevant parts of their codes and for me once I've seen an investment choice featured on consumer entertainment programmes I always view them with caution as it makes me think that that boat has sailed.

Having said that, I'm sure there are profits to be made but I don't believe it to be as easy or risk free as it might appear.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

plenty of talk on this subject on www.askaboutmoney.com - very helpfull

Advertisement