Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter vs porto

• 15-03-2005 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Inter 3 porto 1

Adriano hat trick , jesus hes scary and he wasnt on form looked overweight slow and tired. But fook me when he got the ball he was unstoppable keeper maybe should have saved 2 of his goals but still got the shot in.

Porto were poor in 1st half but better 2nd half, Veron played very well but Inter at the back sometimes were a bit dodgy a better team in CL will score (bet liverpool get them).

Last half an hour was decent tho Porto did come into it when they scored but gave the ball away too much.

Alos a 1st for me Zanetti picked up the ball in HIS OWN half beat 3 players and from the centre circle was tru one on one and flagged offside :confused: altho never passing just ran in on goal rounded the keeper and his shot was saved off the line. Ref didnt give offside but wtf was linesman flagging for.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

Bad formation by porto alright. Looked like they are really lacking the self belief that Mourihno gave them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They also lack a few of their best players since The Chosen One left.

I saw the last 25 mins, Christ on a Bike! How bad is Toshacks mic technique?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

cant be any worse then his management technique can it?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jesus, Adriano proved what a goal can do to your confidence. :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

anyone have a link to his goals last nite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

Just Carv and Ferreria, Adriano doesn't have a great touch but he always seemed to get away with it, his awareness is superb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

At least Toshack didn't sound drunk this time, which is some sort of improvement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

good to see adriano back in form, Unfortunately I think thats about as far as inter can go this season. They need some fresh players

what the hell was that linesman up to? talk about some dodgy decisions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

That linesman was crazy, id money on for inter to win by 2 goals, and he kept flagging every through ball.

Adriano was selfish/slugish/poor touch but my gawd he's good.

I'd love to see the Pool play Inter in the next round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

smuckers wrote:
    Just Carv and Ferreria,

imagine they'd think deco was a top player too :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement