Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mphone/Buying online

Options
  • 16-03-2005 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Hey all

anyone used http://www.mphone.co.uk/ ?

some of the simfree phones there look nice pricewise, just wondering if anyone knows anything about them, good or bad

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The Nokia 3200 is 80GBP... that's about E120 if I'm not mistaken. You can get them in any ould phone shop much cheaper...

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

i was lookin mainly at the Nokia 7260 £184, thought it was more expensive in shops here unless it was on contract...i may be wrong?

Fair point, some of the higher end phones do appear to be cheaper.

Not sure where you stand with a warrenty though, you could be without your phone for weeks if you have problems, as you can't just call into the shop.

I guess we take this risk with PC Components all the time though....

yeah agreed, just trying to find out a bit about this company really, im sure they are fairly genuine just somethin about them gives me a bad feeling and stopping me from buying off them right away....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

APM wrote:
    yeah agreed, just trying to find out a bit about this company really, im sure they are fairly genuine just somethin about them gives me a bad feeling and stopping me from buying off them right away....

They look fine to me give em a call sure and ask a few questions vat number etc.

Copyright © 1999 - 2005 mPhone Ltd, 191-192 Temple Chambers, London EC4Y 0DB

Contact us via enquiry form (preferred) or email (automated): sales@mphone.co.uk
    Telephone: +44 (0)870 7500 770 Fax: +44 (0)870 7500 755

• Advertisement

I think it was recommended to me a while back.. have a look at this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=215680

(I ended up buying second hand after all that)

thnx yeah, it looks like they are well known anyway

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Used them several times. Bought my last 3 phones from them. I had the phone at my door in less than 48 hours in each case. They provide a great service I've no problem recommending them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

bought three handsets from mphone also, even called into their offices in London to pick one of them up

also had no hassles with the manufacturers warranty when putting the handsets in for software updates etc. with the accredited phone repair outfits here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

aye i got my 6230 from them. Ordered the phone fromn mphone and a bluetooth dongle from komplett and the phone got here well before the dongle so i was impressed:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement