Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reference info for relative layers

Options
  • 01-03-2001 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone a good reference point for the use of relatively positioned layers in (d)HTML ? It would be dead helpful...

_____
    Bard

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. -Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

There isn't really much to know, a relatively positioned layer (shouldn't you be using divs?) just shows up on the page whereever it normally would if it wasn't contained in anything.
    After that it's got the same attributes and methods as a regular layer.
    I find that www.webreference.com/js is pretty good for information on that type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oh I am using <div>'s - I just call them "layers" ... probably comes from working with graphics app's all the time too... just makes sense.

Thanks for the info.

_____
    Bard

Advertisement