Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swollen and getting bigger!!

Options
  • 16-03-2005 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

got a scaffold piercing about 2 months ago, (in only the best-snakebite).
    has recently started swelling and excruciating pain like really i cant even sleep on that side of my head any suggestions (and no, pain killers dont solve the problem).
    any suggestions as to what to do with it :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

go back to snakebite tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

salt soak it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Snakebite 24 hour HELP LINE

086 26 56 116

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

hey are you sick(flu or cold?)
    mine went like that a year and a half after getting it done. had to take it out for a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭cactushan

*Page* wrote:
    hey are you sick(flu or cold?)
    mine went like that a year and a half after getting it done. had to take it out for a bit
    yeah i am actually i have glandular fever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

well, i had a nasty chest infection and all my peircings swelled.. i think its because your body gets so run down. do ring the lads in snakebite they are really good i just took mine out for a bit and the swelling was less by a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭cactushan

tanx will do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

WTF? You're in excruciating pain from a piercing...and you have to ask people on an internet message board what to do? Ring your piercer or go see a doctor, sheesh! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

*Page* wrote:
    well, i had a nasty chest infection and all my peircings swelled.. i think its because your body gets so run down. do ring the lads in snakebite they are really good i just took mine out for a bit and the swelling was less by a bit
    You know what actualy, thats how I know when I have a chest infection coming on,
    I've had a chest infection for a week and a half now, its just going(never went to doctor about it) and on the tuesday of last week, my tounge swelled up and my troat went a bit sore. I always wondered was it just me cause I've gottena few chst ifections before

Advertisement