Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fanzines

Options
  • 16-03-2005 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Irish Fanzines

Hey can anyone tell me if they no how many irish fanzines are on the go. Havent seen one in years the last decent one i remember is shakaar. That was almost 10 years ago now. I think it was somegirl from goatstown running it. Is Shakaar still on the go? Whatt Fanzines are out there and more importantly are they anygood ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

James Bacon does the occasional Earisheen. Belfast fan Tommy Ferguson does TommyWorld but I think that's purely online now (www.tommyworld.net). There aren't many Irish fanzines, which is ironic because the rules of the Nova Awards were changed two years ago to extend eligibility to fanzines published here.

Advertisement