Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need opinions

Options
  • 11-03-2001 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Setup boards of my own :-) for my comp sys class so no challange to boards.ie

Click here

the style is slight similar to standard ubb. so as not to overload peoples minds hehe :-)

and we were using avatars before boards were ever plus imho ours are better :-). avrg size in 1k largest is 2.4k smallest is 264bytes fyi.

currently trying to code a script up to display last ten posts... but update faster than the one here ]:-).

They code is just about as efficent as could possibly be made. so it should load pretty fast ... but saying that it is actually intended for viewing from the connection in the university here ... but tested it out on a 33.6k and didn't really seem too slow.
    only one slight problem :-) the cursor in the txt edit box ... i need to change the color to something different than the back ground :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

It eez nice gringo!

Not as polished as boards.ie, but it has a nice distinctive feel to it, and Ive always prefered the BG's to the other girlie backgrounds anyway smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Kaidos

» Technolgy

hehe, i love it wink.gif. Nice boards though

Advertisement