Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Guilds

• 16-03-2005 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

This is the 1st mmorpg i've tried (LvL 15 Undead Priest Bladefist <irishpsycho>)I'm finding it quite hard to group up and lvl up at this stage.read posts below and cant make much sense of it.Any Irish Guilds on bladefist ? And any other general advice ?
    Btw 1st game thats taken me away from CS for more than a week(a feat in itself)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JohnMcMahon

Don't randomly invite people to group with you - it's really annoying and a lot of folks will dismiss you out of hand.

A cursory introduction will work wonders, especially if you notice a couple of other players hanging around the area you're questing in, just give im a quick hello and then see if you can help each other out.

I've found the above to be generally more useful than sending a message out over the LookingForGroup channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

there is an irish guild on Bladefist called Bored of IE. All Horde users too. Most of them frequent this message board from time to time. I'll be logging on this weekend and if I see any of them online I'll ask for an invite. suggest you do the same. I think the following users are on Bladefist Bored of IE guild:
    Drakar
    Pestis
    Spoon

Correct me if I'm wrong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Tnx ,also am I better off questing with other priests(same obejectives) or with warrior/rogue (comlementing abilities,and if so are priests more useful to higher lvl others) and then returning to complete my quests when im a few levels higher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

There seem to be few priest specific quests. If you get the opportunity to group with a decent set of any players though it's normally worth taking. Being in a group makes the killing quests considerably easier. Some players seem quite happy to just join a group for one quest, then leave and look for another for their next. Any is definately better than none.

• Advertisement
Advertisement