Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bodywork Trim

Options
  • 16-03-2005 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

The black plastic trim on my car has sun bleached somewhat and is now a greyish colour instead.
    Has anyone any tips on how best to rejuvenate it?
    I've used 'back to black' in the past but I don't find it very effective for very long and it's a greasy bugger.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I have used a silicon based spray that a company called Wurth make. It is a bit expensive and it not designed for this but it did do a good job. Alternatively you could go to your local motor factor and see if they sell an alternative to "Back to Black".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Might be a bit 1980's !! but STP 'Son of a Gun' might do the trick,I think it's still available

Seven Worlds will Collide

Advertisement