Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prepay to billpay

Options
  • 16-03-2005 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

1. You have spent €240 or more since joining Meteor or since your last upgrade

To date you have spent €-745

You will need to spend an additional €985 before you will qualify

im not eligible for an upgrade but want to change to billpay, 6230 for 99eu is pretty good

is it possible to change like this without changing number and getting the good phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

how exactly did you manage to spend that much negative money????? tell you what - please let me give you a present of -€500. That should help out with your new phone. (heh heh)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

im not really sure,
    all i know is: at the rate i buy credit, no upgrade till im about 40

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Why would you want to go onto bill pay if you hardly ever use credit?
    Yeah you can keep your number and move onto Meteor billpay. This is called a migration. And yes you can keep your exact number and move onto o2 or Vodafone billpay. This is called a port. But the phone may not be 99e on Vodafone or o2 (I don't know about Meteor) if you're not spending much as you probably won't want to go onto a high tariff.
    If you really want an upgrade, why not either buy a sim free phone or buy a Meteor upgrade pack and just accept you can't get the credit and use the phone.
    Or you could port onto O2 or Vodafone PAYG and get a new phone that way? Lots of options really.

well,
    i want to stay on meteor with my current number.
    ive been looking for a new phone for a while and a 6230 for that price is alot better than the sim free price.
    meteor dont charge line rental so if i dont make many calls it wouldnt really matter would it?
    i cant get an upgrade pack, which is the point of my post.
    to buy it pre-pay or simfree is at least 150-250 more than it is avaialble for.

i dont want to leave meteor.

Well Meteor don't charge line rental but do charge 'Monthly Commitment".

• Advertisement

do they?

hmm didnt know that, just saw no line rental tbh :rolleyes:

well depending on the "monthly commitment" they want to charge it may still work out ok, i probably spend 10 to 15 euro per month on credit so ill have to look into it.

either way, does anyone know if its possbile?

RachG wrote:
    Yeah you can keep your number and move onto Meteor billpay. This is called a migration.
    I answered your question already...
    Here's the info on their price plans.
    http://www.meteor.ie/makethemove/minutes.html

Advertisement