Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free hosting with an IP address.

Options
  • 28-03-2001 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I registered a .eu.org domain name for free with http://www.eu.org and got a free nameserver service form granitecanyon.com resolving this domain to an IP address. Does anyone know where I could get a free host that would give my page a distinct IP, as opposed to a virtual subdomain. I know such a service would be pretty rare, if if existed at all. Any suggestions? And yes, I am a tight *******!!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

www.dsvr.co.uk should do the trick for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Schwarzfahren

kayos, Thanks for your suggestion, I tried that service a week ago but they refused me an account. I reckon I'll have to bend the truth a little more in my next application, unless anyone else has any other suggestions...

--
    "Nan et ipsa scientia potestas est"
    -Francis Bacon
    Schwarzfahren.net
    --

Advertisement