Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Neck Gas Station

• 16-03-2005 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

A gas station in Mississippi was trying to increase its sales, so the owner
    put up a sign saying, "Free Sex with Fill-Up." Soon a local redneck pulled
    in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex. The owner told him to
    pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his free
    sex. The redneck then guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close.
    The number was 7. Sorry, no sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for a
    fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the
    same story, and asked him to guess the correct number. The redneck guessed
    2 this time. Again the proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close,
    but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game
    is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex." Bubba replied, "No it
    ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged
    my wife won twice last week!!

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I reckon the wife picked the wrong number but the Gas-Station owner told her the number she picked was correct, just so he could sleep with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Maximilian wrote:
    I reckon the wife picked the wrong number but the Gas-Station owner told her the number she picked was correct, just so he could sleep with her.

What brings you to that conclusion? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Maximilian wrote:

Or maybe she was just lucky and picked the right number twice, it really makes you think

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

so we both have nothing to do at work then joejoem...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Mutz wrote:
    What brings you to that conclusion? :D

Its a question of odds. I just don't think its likely she could have won twice in one week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

i think it more likley that there is one number per week and the wife had heard from the redneck via bubba that the number had been seven that week thus enabling her to "guess" it twice.
    at the end of the joke she was probably sitting at home eagerly awaiting her husband and his dimwitted freind's inevitable letting slip of this weeks number (3) before she went to the station to get petrol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

stagolee wrote:
    i think it more likley that there is one number per week and the wife had heard from the redneck via bubba that the number had been seven that week thus enabling her to "guess" it twice.
    at the end of the joke she was probably sitting at home eagerly awaiting her husband and his dimwitted freind's inevitable letting slip of this weeks number (3) before she went to the station to get petrol ;)
    Wow, women are even more devious than I thought.
    Thanks for the insight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

or she could be a huge slutbag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

the reason is I thik the garage dude fancied the wife, but not her hubby

when bubba came along he was more interested but unfortunately the guy guessed wrong
    that the number was "3" shows what was on the garge dudes mind

or my mind at least

Its also possible that the wife is having an affair with the Gas Station Guy and the whole competition is simply a ruse to lend legitimacy to their illicit trysts. Think about it.

• Advertisement

I still think its because shes a slutbag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

You can tell how sad a person is, by how much they nitpick a joke... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

I have to agree with Maximilian's initial theory on this one, it just seems the most feasible to me.

nah she's a slutbag

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Thats not funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

OK then, kinkstr, how does being a 'slutbag' enable her to correctly guess a number out of 10 twice. The odds of doing this are 100 to 1 I think. Maybe by 'slutbag' you mean 'psychic' but I stand by Maximilian's theory.

i tryed my best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

PLEASE! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ok people just reply with a ''lol'' from now on or sumtin stop analysing the joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

ithink this joke should be in philosophy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement