Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE 5 start page

Options
  • 31-03-2001 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

INTRO:
    i have just formated my hard disc.
    [a brief pause to increase key repeat speeed]
    i have taken out my 56k modem since i bought the pc, and added an isdn (the 56 is now in my old pc) and i was trying to get on the 'net with my isdn.

PROBLEM:
    i was having problems with drivers and i resorted to using an indigo cd. it would not dial up using my isdn so i used to other pc to set up my old eircom isdn account again, and took the phone number down on a post it note and installed the connection on my pc.

becasue i never registered with indigo, every time i load up internet explorer it goes to a full screen indigo signup page. is there anyway i can fix this?

to get a proper ie window i have to press CTRL+N to get a new window, and then CTRL+ALT+DEL to close the old one :(

[i cant just register with indigo becasue the dial up wont let my isdn line dial up]

please help me =)

- Dead Bank Clerk -
    honey i pimped the kids
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll
    be warm for a day. Set a man on
    fire, and he'll be warm for the
    rest of his life."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

kegser told me how to fix it:
    delete program files>internet explorer>signup>*.*

thanks Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i had that problem when signing up for eircom. pain in the **** alright.

-ciaran
    This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

Advertisement