Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An ickle tip

Options
  • 30-03-2001 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

OMG that took a lot for you to say Microsoft have done something right smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Personally, I find Dreamweaver 4 brilliant for any work with style sheets...

Actually it's quite bloody brilliant for any web work in general, to be honest!

Bard
    "Ooh! You're so clever today you'd better be careful your foot doesn't fall off." -Nursie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh yes - this is true, but if you worked where me and kayos work (an ALL Microsoft shop) and they won't get Dreamweaver (cause it's too big an outlay for a small project liek this), it's handy.

DW4 r0x m3h j0x!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

I was firing together a style sheet and if you happen to have a copy of Microsoft's Visual InterDev, it's actually really good at making them - gives a preview pane and everything.

I normally use Notepad to do it, but I just thought I'd share that with you.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Have you guys ever heard of topstyle? Its deadly, was made only for CSS you should get it there is a free version sorry dont know the url

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LordKhan

yeah Top Style is quiet good I have the full version here :-)

but only rarely use it as heck who spends that much time on CSS :-) I generally just make one up when starting a site and do very little to it after that ...

but MS interdev is kinda OverKill :-)

Top Style is pretty l33+ and the free version is Top Style lite

• Advertisement

Cheers lads - I'll give it a looksee smile.gif

<edit>
    URL for that is www.bradsoft.com/topstyle
    </edit>

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 04-04-2001).]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yeah I persuaded my Boss to let me order Homesite 4.5 and Topstyle Lite comes with it. Very handy. By the way you should have all formatting done in .css imho. Allows for alot of freedom over time.

M

Hell yes!
    CSS is your friend smile.gif

One feature in that TopStyle - it's got an option that;ll only allow you to add CSS code that's friend'y to all the browsers that support - handy that...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Advertisement