Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking a .js file to a page?

Options
  • 03-04-2001 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Simple:
    <script src="path/to/javascript.js"></script>

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

gah! That's the one - thanks mate!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hi...

I wanna link a .js (java-script) file to all my pages rather than writting and repeating the common code on each page (in similar fashion to a style sheet).

I know you can do this, but I forget how rolleyes.gif

Thanks in advance!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

And how do you do it for css, I'm pretty sure that its pretty similar but I can't seem to get it to work, do you need a mime type line at the top of the css file or something, I'm kinda lost. but i haven't given up hope cos I know I always have you guys.

anyway ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

never mind lads i found it so im grand.

thanks to anyone who would've eventually answered.

Advertisement