Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom3 on XboX

Options
  • 16-03-2005 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

I know the PC fanboi's will have the knives out for me on this one, but.....

I've seen a few demos of it from various game mag disks and have to admit it's looking pretty smooth and I'm quite excited about it. Although PC gamers many were dissapointed by it, I've read the reviews and I know it's not the pinnacle of gaming it was hyped up to be (what game ever is?)

But for 50 quid I reckon I'll get my moneys worth and also can be fairly smug knowing that I din't have to shell out €1000+ for a bleeding edge system to play it.

And with a co-op mode included on Live I reckon its gonna be pretty cool,
    Any one else feel the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Will grab it when its out, atm there are some really good games out or just coming out for the xbox.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=522 - xbox forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

I enjoyed it on the PC and I don't think you'll be disappointed with the xbox version! Would have loved the co-op option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

shell out €1000+ for a bleeding edge system to play it.

I'm a PC man myself, but true enough....although the amount of stuff you can do on a PC, the online gaming, the downloading, and of course the higher quality of the games always does it for me!

Advertisement