Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX and PC Monitor?

• 16-03-2005 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if it's at all possible to use my XBOX console on my computer's monitor?

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few pictures of this done on the net, where people have successfully hooked up their's...

Anyone able to do it with theirs? or got any ideas how it's done?

Thanks in advance :cool:

Gav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

If you dont mind spending about €50, you can buy a VGA adapter. I got one from these guys. They are based in the far east but it only took a week for mine to arrive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

Cheers DigiMarc :):):):):) You're a lifesaver!

Problem solved.

Case closed! lol :D

Glad to be of service :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I've heard that one's only ok.

I got the http://x2vga.com/ adapter and its excellent.

Hopefully you haven't ordered yet.

I disagree quarryman. I got mine last week and found it to be very good. It isn't tv quality but for the price it does what it's meant to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

is there anything like this available for the ps2?

[nicK] wrote:
    is there anything like this available for the ps2?

Just after reading the box. Apparently The VGA adapter I got supports the ps2 as well. Try the link I posted and have a look.

I'm not sure about the x2vga that Quarryman said was quite good. Have a look at both links. They may well both support it.

Advertisement