Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cancel the priemership

• 22-03-2001 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

given the current foot and mout crisis in britian, would it not be in interest of all to cancel all sporting events including the priemership and nationwide league games until the crisis eases. cause surely if the british goivernment was to impose strict measures on mass gatherings so to limit the potential of the spread of the disease, as it is proven that people vcan carry the disease. they should follow our lead and cancel all sporting events just ;like we dids and given the confirmed case in co. louth, i think the pressure is in on rthe brits to act now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭[SKT]Raven

Dont cancel it till after next saturday when the glorious liverpool trounce the scum that are utd at anfield smile.gifsmile.gif

WhAt are we going to do tonight Brain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Down with the skum,

Does anyone here remember Danny Murphy's spectacular free kick at Old Trafford ??
    How I loved going in to work after that w'kend

You never expect the Beefy Inquisition !!!

[This message has been edited by Thanx 4 The Fish (edited 23-03-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

nooooooooooooooo , not my football !!!!!!

I wouldn't know what i'd do ....
    actually i do .. i'd go play my computer, or watch a video, but there would be a 10 -15 min gap where i'd be unconsolable .... wink.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

GAWN THE DANNY GWAN DANNY wink.gif sry need to gloat as its not often united get beatin at home wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well tbh the British Government have proven that they do no have the balls to take the action necessary to sort out this F&M crisis. I mean they say its "under control".

I would doubt very much that they will take the unpopular move of cancelling football this close to their elections. Personally I think they should stop all sporting events until they can actually show F&M is under control.

Gandalf.

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 24-03-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

**** sake - here we go with the "skum" again. Get a life.

I don't think they will cancel it because it makes too much money and generates too much taxes.

I'd be fairly happy if they handed United the title but I can't imagine any Aresnal fan would. Not to mention all the clubs chalanging for Europe. The country would be up in arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wolfe tones drummer

perhaps i was alittle bit hasty... they call off the priemership after next saturday, when the pool beat the scum at anfield, owen to score and fowler too, and and the ex hun goram to have a mare!

Advertisement