Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 delayed again?

Options
  • 16-03-2005 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

On play.com about 3 weeks back Battlefield 2 was scheduled for release mid-march which i foolishly believed or mis-read. It now seems that its new release date is now late June (about the 26th i belive). On the plus side it looks like a good month for pc gaming with San Andreas coming out as well :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

The BF2 release date is set for June 2005 at the moment. Possibly on the week of the 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I hope they will atleast release a demo soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

CyberGhost wrote:
    I hope they will atleast release a demo soon

There was a quote somewhere that said demo wouldnt be out in March anyway! just play PoE which is more or less the same!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

EA are reported to be making some sort of announcement about a demo for Battlefield2 within the next few weeks. Hopefully we shall see one around April time.

Big Nelly wrote:
    There was a quote somewhere that said demo wouldnt be out in March anyway! just play PoE which is more or less the same!!

damn, they will probably release it about a week before they release the game, is PoE free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The 42 demo came out a couple of months before the actual game.
    Yes, POE is free, and imo its a bit stupid to say its more or less the same.

forgot to ask, do I have to have BFV installed to run POE, cause I don't own BF? or is it standalone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Poe is a mod of Bf v a big ass 1 gig one

1 gig? all I saw was 365 megs, can you please tell me where to download it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

http://www.pointofexistence.com/

Its version 0.3 you do need Battlefield vietnam for it

• Advertisement

damn, that's what I was afraid of :(

have to leech vietman,... ah hell I'm too lazy to look for it, I'll just wait for BF2 demo

Advertisement