Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddy Power 10 to tip Comp

• 17-03-2005 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else enter this? I'd like to know how I'm doing compared to some others because there are a lot of horses missing from the list that have won and very few winners.

I have 56 points and I still have Brewster, Rathgar Beau, Rule Supreme and Our Vic to come.

i know Rathgar Beau is in with Our Vic but I think the race is between the two of them so that will be 15pts for the winner and 10pts for the second...

They give you 99 horses to choose from and the only winners from that lost thus far have been:

Arcalis
    Contraband
    Hardy Eustace
    Moscow Flyer
    Trabolgan

I had two of those with a few seconds. There is now way that I can win cause no doubt people have entered multiple times but i was just wondering if anyone else had had a go at it

Advertisement