Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Embedded Links

Options
  • 15-04-2001 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    i seem to remember posting a similar question like this before. But i still don't know. Could someone tell me how you put links onto an image file on a webpage. I don't just mean one link but a few. Like say a navagation bar, with just one image and have links located at different points on it.
    I hope someone knows what im trying to say. Any help, site, or simple exaples would be great.

Thanks in advance,
    Gideon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Use the <Map> tag. U can then define coords on the image. Here is a linkt to a better explanation on it.
    http://mtl.uta.fi/jkorpela/HTML3.2/5.37.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

yes an image map is what you need alright and since the link has already been supplied, my work here is done

Stranger: but you didn't do anything

Oh didn't I......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Hey thanks,
    thats perfect just what i was looking for.

biggrin.gifGideon biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Hey no probs. Glad to help!

wink.gif

Advertisement