Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Interview......

Options
  • 17-03-2005 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, I some weird questions for ya's! I have a interview for college next week (in BCFE) and im just wondering are ya supposed to bring anything with with ya to college interviews? and What kinda stuff ya supposed to wear, Casual or Slightly more?

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

I had an interview fo strathcyld in glasgow and i just dressed casual. Just wear what you wear most days. I wouldn't wear a suit cause how many people do u actually see wearing suits at uni.

They really just want to see if you have if you have any career ambitions.
    Why you picked that uni? why that course? that u have at least some personality and to answer any of your questions
    I would advise you to have a few questions prepared before hand about the city, the uni and most imp the corse

You shouldn't need anything just yourself.
    In glasgow it ended up just being an open day, apart form the interview.

Advertisement