Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bug in Avatar Categories

Options
  • 17-03-2005 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Already posted this in Feedback but I think it got missed. Anyway most of the categories aren't showing the last 4 or 5 avatars instead just showing a blank white image. Also getting some categories which have more items then the col size. I've attached two screenshots of these. I get the bug in both Firefox and IE.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Well, the second image says it should have 17 and I count 17.

The second says it should have 32, but only has 24. Did you click on the link to page 2 to see if the other 8 show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Sorry didn't describe the bug clearly first time.

Its not that the correct number of avatars are being listed each time. The total which appears in the drop down menu matches the total that's displayed in the category.

The bug that I think I'm seeing is that around 4 or 5 avatars aren't making it to the category display at all. The reason I think this is because my Avatar "Ren And Stimpy - Loaf" doesn't show up under the Ren and Stimpy category. Now there's space for 5 avatars at the end of the first page in the category display but it seems to be blanked out with white(red circle on first image). I'm not sure what exactly is happening, I'd have to see the code first but something is definately amiss.

Also the second image is showing how the ghost in the shell category is breaking out of the bounds of the webpage, sorry its hard to tell from my screenshot shouldn't have cropped it so much.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'm not sure either. There might have been a mistake categorising along with some odd rendering. I don't really have a lot of time to look at it right now, but if it's causing any specific problems with anybody trying to do or find something then post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Well unless someone else already had my Avatar it now makes it unique which I'm not complaining about. Actually I can't really see anyone else wanting my avatar.

Advertisement