Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - German Oral - Project Format!

Options
  • 17-03-2005 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Does the Project for the German Oral have to be of some specific format? I mean, does it have to be on a4 sheets of paper?

Or can it be done in a booklet, by folding A4 pages in half?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

<Jonny> wrote:
    Does the Project for the German Oral have to be of some specific format? I mean, does it have to be on a4 sheets of paper?

Or can it be done in a booklet, by folding A4 pages in half?
    It doesn't have to be on A4 sheets but that is the most common format. Most students use those transparent pockets (polypockets?) in A4 form. What is your project about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Actually, you know what, it doesn't matter. I fixed the problem i was having.

I'm still interested to know if they're looking for any specific format, though.

I gather the actual presentation of the project isn't very impoirtant, anyway - it's how well you can discuss it in German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

german oral projects? did i like miss something in class?! i thought it was only role play, picture story and then general questions?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

A handy way to do is it similar to a prep. sheet in art. Have a good few pictures and a few blocks of text. Can stick in big words and stuff that way to jog your memory but don't read or learn anything off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Cool_CM wrote:
    german oral projects? did i like miss something in class?! i thought it was only role play, picture story and then general questions?!
    A lot of teachers don't bother telling you that there's an option to do either the Bildergeschichte or a project. Mine never told us, I found out from my teacher at the Goethe Institut about 5 months ago...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

I'm in the German school, most projects done here are done on a big sheet as above. I'm doing picture stories though. If you haven't been told you're always given the option of answering a couple of questions on a German text/film you have studied. It's possible to predict a couple of questions and get a practice in for this so I'd advise it. This can also be turned down with no loss of marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

ah right we were told bout the film thing and not to do it, i watched wir kinder vom bahnhof zoo, got bowie in it, brilliant story trying to track down the book but cant, anybody else see it?

Advertisement