Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox - Cold Fear

Options
  • 17-03-2005 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Anyone played the game?
    And if yes, is it any good?

Worth shelling out 50 lids for?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

This belongs in the Xbox forum, but no, haven't played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Ooops, my bad!

tbh the Xbox forum seemed more on the hardware side of things when I had a quick look earlier so I figured software Q's would be more appropriate here. Mods, pls move it as you will.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

As long as its about games you should post here. Was wondering about this game as well. I'm a big fan of survival horror and need another injection after the horrendously good Resident Evil 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I wasn't hugely impressed. There's a few neat ideas in there - especially how the motion of the boat affects things - but it just doesn't really come together as a package. The puzzles are nothing you haven't seen before and it ends up feeling pretty generic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ivylooloo

My boss said it was terrible. Just trying to be like RE4. He turned it off after 30 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah i thought this looked good. I might rent it out from xtra vision first then before i try it.

Advertisement