Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New name ..same old poster

Options
  • 17-03-2005 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    Irish glockfan here in a new persona and format.This is my last post under this handle
    Had over the last few days awful trouble trying to post here and recive messages to and from the board.The board would accept my logon and allow to read posts,but refused point blank any access to private messages or any tools to contact anyone or do anything with my messages.dunno what it is or was.But i have decided to dump the whole profile and start afresh with a new account.Has anyone else had this type of problem,or is it just me?
    regds
    herr glock

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Hi newbie!!!

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Herr Glock

HEHEHEHE :D
    figured that was goin to come :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

You're welcome, we live to serve.
    :D

Is there any way a moderator/admin person could 'migrate' your old persona into this new one?
    You have a pretty decent posting history, it'd be a pity to loose track of it.

Oh, does the Yosemite Sam avatar have any special significance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Longslide45

I am back in a third reincarnation!!!!
    had now to dump the HG and IGF handles,as afer three posts the HG handle had it's posting privilidges pulled and I had to come in a third time,with a new account name.I have asked CIV and Sparks to have a look into this.Tried to contact administration of boards.IE with no sucesses,two of three email addies came back as undeliverable!!!
    Either ther is a gigantic clusterf&^*k somwhere in the programmes or someone is out to mess me/us around :confused: :mad:
    All in all a mega PITA.
    As for the posting history,not a mega worry on my part,if it is gone it is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Well, I'm having internet access issues at the moment Longslide, so it's not me. Mind you, I didn't think the "Herr Glock" username looked so well, but you know me, a total stick-in-the-mud!

• Advertisement
Advertisement