Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashamed to be Irish!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

personaly i had a good St. Pats that would be probably because i didn't stay in very long and spent what little time i did spend in town near a larch group of sober people. that said i did see arrests happen. and to be honest i've had better nights out on an average thrusday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I was waiting for a taxi at Christ Church and SIX garda jam jars flew by in the space of less then five minutes(this was only at 10.00 as well)! That and the copius amounts of weed id been smoking all day meant the 'para's hit me pretty bad, I felt like Johnny Depp in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'. I think we can all agree that Paddy's day in Baghdad is a far better proposition than one in Dublin...

Advertisement