Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Commerial Insurance

Options
  • 17-03-2005 8:47pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking in buy and sell. I found the following add. Whats the story? How is a passenger classed as a commercial?

"Mitsubishi Pajero '95.Passenger with commercial tax, blue over grey, many extras, bull bar, spots, CD/radio player, taxed & DOE 1 yr, f/s, lady owner, very clean, genuine reason for sale, first to see will buy, €9,500"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Possibly because of the number of seats. Could have been classed as a mini bus for work purposes maybe. I don't really know :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

its a comercial,with the seats put back in after the d o e,or a passenger with the seats takeing out for the doe,then put back in :confused: prob a jap import ;) whatever it says on the tax book,is what it is,seats in or out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Estates/Stationwagons or whatever you want to call them can be taxed as commercial vehicles. A pajero falls into this category.

Advertisement