Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still....

Options
  • 18-03-2005 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Haven't told me what rule i broke :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you might be breaking the non political subject rule now

...or after you are banned (possibly but hopefully not) you could bring it up on the feedback forum and get uninformed abuse from our boardsie elite...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

I'd like a better explanation that it being "inappropriate". Maybe I find it "nappropriate"that one person like Man Utd. over Liverpool? Does that warrant sending a thread to the Rycycle Bin?

Gael read the reply I've just made to you in the recycle bin!
    This is your final warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Gael wrote:
    Haven't told me what rule i broke :confused:
    The wasting forum space with new threads when you don't have to and have been requested not to and posting crap on the board when it's not what it's for rule. You may call it the common sense rule if you like. And no it isn't written in the rules as I expect everyone to have common sense (to my repeated regret).

As mods aren't necessarily on the board all day to follow you around with a lollipop, I'm pulling your access from the forum until we get some basic dialogue going as I'd rather not wake up in the morning and see a page of "but why oh why" threads. You're not being banned, you're being asked to use the same facility for complaint as everyone else, including other users, mods and admins as this isn't anyone's playground. In the absence of that (and you're a mod yourself it appears so you really should know the difference between having some regard for other people and wasting time and screen-space) there's no other simple option available to me.

Feel free to communicate with me or with the other mods by PM or yet again (and recall this is time number three which is why your access is being temp pulled), use the Feedback forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement