Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF? Royston Brady presenting radio??

• 18-03-2005 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Newstalk have gone completely mad. Royston Brady is presenting City Edition - right now. I don't know if this is going to be funny or just awful, but he's never striked me as particularily articulate.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Yea I listened in for a while today...seemed ok in bits but his voice would drive me MAD if I had to listen to him for long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

He was very bad, and how could they after thier track record with him.
    Bad call imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

ahh come on, he lost his council position because he was going for the MEP slot and didnt win that either, you hardly expect him to go back to hotel managment bud, you know what i mean like

serious though he was quite poor

Anybody know if he will be back on Newstalk....?

• Advertisement

He was on again on Sunday...not sure if it was a repeat as I turned it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I can't believe I missed it! I could have rung in and complained about his election posters which are still up near my house...

I bet they would not put you on air...it would be great if they did.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

He was on the panel on The Wide Angle at the weekend (Sat or Sun edition I'm not sure). He said he was offended that people were criticising the Pope so soon after he died. Yawn.

anybody know anything about this new house of his...?I just seen the headline in the herald today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Dub13 wrote:
    anybody know anything about this new house of his...?I just seen the headline in the herald today.

what did they have to say about it? Please don't tell me there was a story in the Herald about him having a new house... not that I'd be too surprised

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Since when did he get on the radio?! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

An apartment in Malahide or something, saw it on the front of the Herarld when I was getting my lunch. He was on the campus on St. Pat's last year, didn't even say hello, vote for me...though he was about to be interviewed at the time.

I think the headline was, "Broke Royston buys new 400k house" and he was on newstalk again today for a few min,not sure if he talked about this new house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

RB is a crapfork

Advertisement