Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need HELP from Galway sitizens. PLZ

• 18-03-2005 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello! Sorry for disturbing you, but I need some help. I'm Russian. And I need help in finding people in Galway. I know the address, but it would be much better if I knew theirs e-mail or ICQ number.

I hope you will help me to find this information.

Theirs address is <25 Munster Avenue, Galway>
    Theirs telephone number is <091-68518>
    Theirs names are <Mrs. Brid Stanke & Mr.Ulrich Stanke & Ulrich Stanke Jr.>

My name is Solomahin Dmitry, the son of Solomahin Vladimir .

I just ask you to connect them(I think via telephone will be more suitable for you) and remind them that in 1996 in their house lived a family of Solomahin.

And now I want to connect them.
    Just tell them information about me:
    ICQ Number: 285-138-755
    e-mail: solomahin@ludidela.ru OR zoomdm@rambler.ru
    Thank you for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Would you not consider posting them a letter....

Or even calling them 00 353 91 (Their number)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

He's missing a digit in the phone number.

I might print off this page and drop it around to them, I live close to Munster Avenue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 z00m

Post them a letter? Hm.. I'm afraid it will take a lot for the letter to get from Russia,Novosibirsk to Ireland,Galway OR even will be lost somewhere...

About the call... I tried but it didn't worked out. May be I don't know how to phone to another country?

Whatever, I thought that the best way to contact them is the Internet Services such as ICQ and e-mail.
    And also I thought that it wouldn't take a lot time and money for you to phone them and tell who I am (they should remember) , that I want to contact them and spell my contacts

I will deliver your message by hand.

There is an internet café near to the street they live on, in case they do not have access to the internet at home.

Don't know anything about the missing digit. I just have their old card, on which I have an address and telephone number. This card I get in 1996. May be you had some changes on telephone station?

• Advertisement

It will be VERY NICE of you to help me. Thank you VERY much.

Yes, there have been some changes to the telephone numbers, I think alot of them had a 5 added to it.

It's no problem, glad to do it smile.gif.

I just hope it's due to fortunate cirumstances that you need to contact them.

It's all about good thing... Fortunate for me and, I hope, for them too....

Thank you a lot again ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Sorry Zoom,

I really didnt take it in account where you lived the distance etc

And the whole phone number changing thing isnt going to help you either

So apologies for my USELESS help ! :)

Hopefully Syxpak will make contact for you, if It doesnt work, post back and we can try and another route.

Good luck

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mr pak you 0wn

• Advertisement

That's allright. But thank you for you attention and responsiveness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

mr pak you 0wn
    Bootlicker :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

just tell the ppl what they want to hear like "oh tar how do you do the algebra cry cry" :)
    just thought it was nice to hand deliver that for that guy.id do it but all i know is where shop street is

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

SyxPak wrote:
    Yes, there have been some changes to the telephone numbers, I think alot of them had a 5 added to it.

It's no problem, glad to do it smile.gif.

I just hope it's due to fortunate cirumstances that you need to contact them.
    All of the numbers from around there beginning in 6 had the 6 dropped and replaced by 58xxxx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I actually know Ulrich Stanke Jr. So I'll pass on the message if it hasn't already...

I dropped it in the letterbox a few days ago, as they weren't home.
    Left my mobile number, email, name etc. on it just in case something happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

z00m wrote:
    Hello! Sorry for disturbing you, but I need some help. I'm Russian. And I need help in finding people in Galway. I know the address, but it would be much better if I knew theirs e-mail or ICQ number.

I hope you will help me to find this information.

Theirs address is <25 Munster Avenue, Galway>
    Theirs telephone number is <091-68518>
    Theirs names are <Mrs. Brid Stanke & Mr.Ulrich Stanke & Ulrich Stanke Jr.>

My name is Solomahin Dmitry, the son of Solomahin Vladimir .

I just ask you to connect them(I think via telephone will be more suitable for you) and remind them that in 1996 in their house lived a family of Solomahin.

And now I want to connect them.
    Just tell them information about me:
    ICQ Number: 285-138-755
    e-mail: solomahin@ludidela.ru OR zoomdm@rambler.ru
    Thank you for your help

I know the family very well, they run a B&B, can I give them a message from you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Read up.

Advertisement