Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor voicemail buggered

Options
  • 18-03-2005 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Apparently Meteor have upgraded their voicemail system and in true professional style have lost (mine anyway) messages. Has this happened to anyone else. I have requested a call back on this and for them to find my messages. This is the second time in a month that they have mucked up my account I am starting to think that you really do get what you pay for.
    Anyone else have the same problems and what solutions/response did you get.

Cionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

yeah i had the same problem. Had a few important ones too. But i didnt ring. dont have a spare hour or two to be on hold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

if by upgrade the voicemail you mean leave you a voicemail then have you spend about 30 mins setting up your voicemail again cos it's been upgraded only to find the voicemail they left you was just to tell you how the voicemail setup has changed.

boy was my bro pissed when he eventually heard the vm :lol:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

I think they said something like hit 6 to access the old voicemail system in the menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Old VM system is available as an option within the new one until the end of this week at least, possibly longer.

Not sure off top of my head but I think it is the '6' key you press once you've listened to any messages on the new system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭Genghis

Is it my imagination, or do Meteor NEVER give a time when a message was left? I think that was the case with the old system, and I think it is the same now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

What's the difference with this new voicemail?

Will I lose my free texts for life if I upgrade to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

plazzTT wrote:
    Will I lose my free texts for life if I upgrade to it?
    No, and you dont have a choice in the matter, you are automatically changed over to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Hixfunk

Has anyone still had problems with their Meteor voicemail/text service.
    I have the Motorola V300 which by some cruel twist of fate does not have a compatible software revision to the new voicemail setup. Now I have a permanent notification on my phone for voicemail, along with no text messaging service (in-coming). Pretty p*ssed that Meteor would launch a service that does not interact with their handsets....but then again.....

Advertisement