Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Bring me more Pocky"

• 18-03-2005 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for this stuff in Ireland.

Has anyone seen it?

I wish to buy alot of it cheaply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Oh man I laughed when I read the subject.

This guy knows what I'm talkin' about.

http://www.jlist.com sell it afaik. I haven't ordered pocky from them (but other stuff) and they're pretty quick with the deliveries - but they're in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

theres an asian market somewhere in dublin city(no idea bout galway sorry) that sells it, granted i cant remember where it is since i havent been there in years...google it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Pocky, I can get it ordered from Dublin... expensive though :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

How can you eat it? It tastes of margarine and fake chocolate... Blargh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

There's an Asian food store above one of the shops in Abbeygate St. - you could take a look there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

mmmm...Strawberry Pocky. Must get some more soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

bedlam wrote:
    The Asian Market on abbey street in Dublin sells the original Pocky for 70c a box (although it is imported from Thailand rather than Japan, but it is the real thing). As koneko mentions jlist sells it online, and you will get all the current "flavours".

Oo, that's cheaper than it was in Tokyo!

/me wanders down with wallet in hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

I love that stuff! Lived on it in Thailand. Great for a quick sugar buzz. Gonna look for some myself me thinks :)

Advertisement