Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fightstar

Options
  • 18-03-2005 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

What do people think of this band?I hated charlie in Busted but i really like fightstar and I think it was the best thing hes done so far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Haven't heard them... but in all honesty, anything linked to Busted can't be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

can't say i have heard them yet myself but i am wary because of that busted link also. i'll reserve full judgement until i hear them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Pretty poo in my humble opinion!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

The earlier live stuff posted on the site was good. What they've released is pish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

thought they were awful. and that was before i heard the busted link! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i first heard the one with the video (with the water etc.) and thought it wasn't bad. but upon further listening, it really is crap. i guess i was mesmerised by the cool video...

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

knew they existed but still have yet to hear them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I think anyone who takes this industry puppet seriously is just adding money into the next phase of boy band ****e we've had to endure for the last 10 years. Shun this sham of a band. There are plenty of local bands around Ireland doing a lot better music who never get any recognition or media exposure, give them a chance and stop watching TV for new music.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Now I would be the first person to give a band a chance despite what previous band one of their members were in so I opened up my eyes and ears and gave a fair listen to Fightstar and yes they are completely sh*t. Hard luck Charlie see you in a few years serving my meal in McDonalds! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

i can actually see it happening
    palahnuiks laughter methinks
    Yeah i liked the music to their song but then i actually listened to the lyrics and they really suck

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement